Home » Members
Many businesses in the Trinidad and Las Animas County area have found the value of membership in the Chamber. We hope you will take a few minutes to consider what we can do for you.
Chamber Membership Benefits
- Business referrals
- Monthly networking events
- Workshops on pertinent topics
- Business luncheons
- Official Ribbon Cutting ceremonies offered to new or re-established businesses.
- Free and low-cost advertising opportunities available with sponsorship, DVD advertising display, Chamber Guide, Chamber Website, and in community fliers.
- Email blasts announcing your event or information to the membership
- Business to Business discount
- Brochure, business card and publication distribution through the Chamber information center.
- Representation in governmental affairs
- Business Assistance
- Alphabetical and categorical listings in the Chamber Guide and on the Chamber Website.
The Trinidad & Las Animas County Chamber was established in 1881 and is celebrating 133 years of service to our community. We invite you to join us as we continue this tradition of service.
It would be great to have you working with us. Please feel free to call (719) 846-9285 if you have any questions or need assistance.